Fall is hands down our favourite time of year. The breathtaking colours, the sound of leaves crunching under your feet, watching leaves dance and fluter in the air as they slowly fall, the smell in the air, cozy sweaters, the list goes on and on.
To celebrate this glorious season, we created this colourful cocktail. Cheers to our favourite season!
Ingredients: makes 1 drink
- 3 oz of mulled apple cider
- 2 oz of your favourite sparkling wine
- splash of cranberry juice
- sprig of rosemary
- Pour chilled apple cider and sparkling wine into a champagne flute
- Give it a little spash of cranberry juice
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary
- Give a cheer to fall!
Take the sprig of rosemary and rub it between your hands, this releases the natural oils and gives the cocktail a little extra somethin’ special