This vegetarian panini sandwich is inspired by one of our old favourites that used to be on the menu of a Kensington Market cafe. We love the simplicity and the fresh flavour combinations that are created using only 5 ingredients: ripe avocado, brie cheese, pesto, bread and sprouts. The best part? This sandwich can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes!
- sliced bread of your choice
- homemade or store bought pesto
- mild brie cheese
- fresh baby sprouts
- Spread a generous amount of pesto on each slice of bread
- slice avocado and place on top of one slice of bread until bread is covered
- slice brie and place on top of avocado until area covered
- add sprouts on top
- top with remaining slice of bread
- grill in panini press until toasted and cheese is melted
- slice in half and enjoy!