Here at delishsis, we love our girly drinks especially in the summer months. If you love flavoured vodka, you’ll love our homemade Strawberry version. It’s easier than you think and the result is definitely way better than the store bought variety. Try it in a Strawberry Sunrise.
- Get an airtight container (we used a mason jar).
- Add fruit of your choice (we used about 12 fresh strawberries with stems removed).
- Fill with vodka of your choice.
- Seal lid.
- Refrigerate for 3 weeks, shaking every 3-4 days.
- Mix into your favourite cocktail.