If you are planning on doing a romantic home cooked meal for Valentine’s Day, or even if you’re not, might we entice you with what might be the perfect V-day dessert recipe?
Our Decadent Dark Chocolate Mousse is devilishly good, so rich and dreamy it tastes like chocolate clouds. It’s also surprisingly easy to make, you’ll blow your Valentine away without even working up sweat.
- 4 bricks (or about 114 grams) of Baker’s brand Premium Dark Chocolate 70% cacao (found in the baking section of the grocery store
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- fresh berries
- Finely chop chocolate and place in a medium heat safe bowl
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to boil and then immediately remove from heat
- Pour cream into chocolate & whisk so that it melts and combines
- Once combined, place bowl in the fridge
- Chill for 30 min
- Whip with electric mixer on high until fluffy and thick
- Spoon into small cute dishes and pop in the fridge until it’s time for dessert