Homemade popsicles really are the best. They always taste good and are SO easy to do. Say goodbye to sugary fake flavours and hello to healthy, tasty, colourful treats.
We recently picked up a cool star shaped popsicle mold and thought we’d put it to use over the weekend. We wanted to create a light, cool and refreshing pop and came up with this Honeydew, Cucumber and Mint version. They turned this amazing green colour, tasted great and were super refreshing. Best part- all natural and pretty much guilt free!
Ingredients: makes 6 popsicles
- 1/2 small honeydew melon
- 1 whole cucumber
- 8-10 mint leaves
- simple syrup
- Remove seeds & skin of honeydew, chop into small pieces
- Remove seeds & skin of cucumber, chop into small pieces
- Chop mint leaves finely
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend throughly
- Taste and add simple syrup as needed to desired sweetness
- Pour blended mixture through a mesh strainer to remove pulp & chunks
- Pour strained mixture into popsicle molds (or use paper cups and popsicle sticks)
- Freeze overnight & enjoy!