Smoothies are the best! In our opinion, there’s no better way to start your day than with a sweet, fruity drink packed with almost all of your daily fruits and vegetables. Enjoy it while reading your morning blogs or take it to go in a re-usable cup for a commuter friendly on the go breakfast. Since Ontario peaches are perfectly in season, we threw some ripe ones into the blender with mango, banana, yogurt and almond milk for a peachy start to our day (recipe below).
INGREDIENTS: makes 2
- 4 soft, ripe peaches, pitted and peeled
- 1 large mango, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain organic yogurt (or yogurt of your choice)
- 1 tbsp honey (or to taste)
- Peel and pit all fruit (For the peaches do your best. If you can’t get all of the skin off, don’t sweat it !)
- Place fruit in blender with all remaining ingredients.
- Blend away!
- Serve and enjoy!